HomeFollow MeTermsSimblr Cstyles

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Stay Strong Tattoo Set


Before I start... it's six in the morning & i'm ready to k.o. so if there's typos, don't judge me :p This tattoo set was requested by mymentalsuicide. She asked for quotes that would encourage you to stay strong after or during battling depression & allowed me to throw in some totally unrelated ones :p


I hope you like them! <33 p="">

The tattoos come in a set of eleven.


  • After The Storm
  • Believe
  • Gonna Be Okay
  • Infinity Anchor
  • Life Goes On
  • Skull
  • Stay Strong
  • Stay
  • Strong
  • This Too Shall Pass
  • You Need to Let Things Go


Properly categorized as tattoos
PACKAGE only
The zip file includes each tattoo individually (labeled) and a file with all tattoos included. 
For more tattoo locations you can download XCAS by CmarNYC. If you’re using MasterController by Nraas use MasterController ExpandedTattoo Phase Seven.
Credits:
[Tattooinator/Skull/Sometimes You Need to Let Things Go/Fonts/Brushes]











.package only



7 comments:

  1. these are amazing. thank you so much <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you <33 i'm really happy you like them ((:

      Delete
  2. Hey ! I have a question. How can you make the text tattoo's look good in your game? Because in my game , all the tattoo's and specialy the text tattoo's just look like some pixels on the sim.. I hope you can help me ! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi (:
      i use the hq/hd mod when i take preview pictures.
      [http://sclub.mktm.co.uk/en/2013/01/ts3-hqmod/]
      but usually when I'm not using it they still look kinda clear. Make sure your sim detail setting is up on the highest setting.

      Delete
  3. Please help me, i LOVED your tattoos but i cant find it on my game... Where I can find these amazing tattoos???? I love your stuffs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to have ambitions installed to these tattoos work?? )=

    ReplyDelete
  5. These tattoos only work on ts3???

    ReplyDelete